iPhone case with kickstand?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dacapo, Jun 6, 2010.

1. dacapo macrumors 6502

Something with a flip out kickstand like the EVO's...
    I would really love to buy something like this if it ever comes out.

2. dacapo thread starter macrumors 6502

3. chevy57 macrumors regular

I want newer BackFlip iPhone case for new iPhone 4. I had sent report to company to need newer case. I will wait for these reply.

http://www.backflipcase.com/Default.asp

4. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

whoa those are thick!!! i thought those might be good until i saw the thickness.

anyone know of a kickstand case that is similar, the stand will hold verticle or horizontal? important for Facetime and movies!!!

5. magrat22 macrumors 6502

magrat22

http://www.gogostand.com/

I just ordered one of these. It'll do until more cases come out :). Only $4.99..pretty good deal I think.

6. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

7. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

Yes, it is a great little product if you like your phone naked.

8. Jooles macrumors member

9. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

10. VelfarreClubber macrumors member

11. iQase macrumors newbie

12. oplix Suspended

oplix

By far the best case is the one they sell at the Verizon stores exclusively (they fit att iphone too) it comes with a slideout kickstand and a holster for $30. They look real nice too and pretty thin.

13. Evelynds macrumors newbie

By Dynamic8 released a FM transmitter, in directly use the car interior sound of in the meantime also can play music directly to your apple charging equipment!
    search

14. allisfair macrumors member

here's one i got from sw-box. almost identical to the iqase posted above.

http://www.sw-box.com/Stand-Frosted-Plastic-Hard-Case-Cover-For-Iphone-4-Black-.html

works great but just one angle and landscape only. i only use it for videos so landscape only works for me.

like the thin profile and feel and price. gives iphone a much better grip and frees up the ports to use all 3rd party accessories unlike the bumper.

15. thedward, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011

thedward macrumors newbie

Has anyone tried the Speck Candyshell view case for iphone 4?

16. psywzrd macrumors 68030

The best case with a stand is the ZeroChroma Teatro but the current version is a little fragile. They're coming out with a new one in a few weeks (some sort of rubber or TPU) and it will protect all four edges of the phone (the current versions only protect the sides). When the new one comes out, that will be the one to get.

17. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I did. The thing was absolutely huge and I didn't like the stand at all - very flimsy. The damn thing was almost impossible to get off my phone too. I usually love Speck's stuff but they missed the mark with that one.

Like I said above, I really think the new ZeroChroma sounds like it will be the best. I think my Teatro would have been fine if I didn't have to take my case off a million times to pop out my sim (stupid ultrasn0w:mad:), but it didn't seem to hold up well to being removed so many time. A rubber-type case will probably be perfect and the stand is so versatile it's unbelievable. I think it should be out by the end of August/early September.

18. maximus96 macrumors 6502a

maximus96

19. psywzrd macrumors 68030

That one isn't bad but if you don't like the angle that the stand is at, it can't be adjusted. I didn't like it myself but everyone is different. It's very thin though and feels nice in your hand.

20. realbrandon macrumors member

21. realbrandon macrumors member

Agreed. The case is very nice except its thickness, but I am sure some will love it.