iPhone Cases and wallets?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bmstrong, Jan 14, 2009.

1. bmstrong macrumors 6502

Question for you guys? How many iPhone cases out there add a wallet feature? Anyone actually use the wallet feature in place of a traditional billfold?

2. musashino macrumors newbie

3. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Golla makes mobile bags. Phone cases. You can get them in the us and on ebay. There are a few that have pockets for plastic and a zippered pocket for change.
    http://www.golla.fi/

4. JonC macrumors newbie

I have the Sena Walletskin and am generally happy with it. I use it as my only wallet and it is acceptable. There is limited storage, so you must travel light, which I've always done. I keep a driver's license, ATM card, credit card, and cash and that maxes it out. Its nice to only carry one thing instead of two, though.

Jon

5. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

Im pretty sure Carlos (itsmemorphious) did a review of a white wallet-style iPhone case which also had room for credit cards. Check him out www.youtube.com/itsmemorphious

6. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

In theory this sounds a good idea, cutting down to one item from two, until you realise that when you lose your phone or your card you lose both :(

7. skierdude99 macrumors newbie

The ikonicedge super slim card is a nice leather dedicated iphone come wallet pouch that holds 2 or 3 money cards. http://www.ikonicedge.com

8. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

9. JonC macrumors newbie

That seems like it could be a good option. I may get one and compare it to my Sena Walletskin to see which I prefer. My one complaint about the Walletskin is the thickness - this would be better in that area.

Jon

10. Manimal, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

Manimal macrumors newbie

check out