IPhone Cases too bulky?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nickflag, Sep 28, 2015.

?

Would you use a case such as the one described here or similar?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. nickflag macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

I've been an exclusive iPhone user since they came out. I have tried a few cases, but got rid of them and never went back. I like my iPhone sleek and thin how it was designed. I seem to be the outlier in the community of iPhone users. I have applecare and would rather break it then get a new one for $79 as opposed to dressing it in a huge bulky case with poor design. I know a lot of you disagree... but who agrees with this?

Anyways, I'm thinking of making a case for the other people with my thoughts on this. This iPhone case will be essentially a sticker that will ONLY be on the backside of the phone. It will be a grippy material such as rubber to help prevent slipping out of your hand during usage. Also a reason for this backing protection is every-time I put my bare iPhone down on a hard surface, I feel uneasy about it. I feel like the internals can get messed up. Just that click clack on the counter makes me make that teeth showing emoji face. So now, the non bulky case user will have a mind at ease when carelessly placing their iPhone on a surface.

I'm really writing this to find out what you guys as other iPhone users think about this. Should I add/take things away from my case? Are you a caseless user who would consider using this "pad" or case? If not, what would I have to change for you to use it? What other complaints do you have with current cases?

I very much appreciate your input!

2. zone23 macrumors 68000

Doesn't Bodyguardz already make this, I ask because I have it on my iPhone.

Edit:

Actually a couple companies make it I used Bodyguardz as an example.

3. nickflag thread starter macrumors newbie

4. nickflag thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your input! Do you know what the model is called?

5. zone23 macrumors 68000

6. nickflag thread starter macrumors newbie