iPhone charger + Macbook mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Superman041, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Superman041 macrumors regular

Two questions here, would be great if you could help.

1. As iPhone 5 chargers are pathetic, I was wondering what the guarantee policy on purchasing a charger through the Apple store? Chargers on Ebay/Amazon are a LOT cheaper, build quality aren't great from any of them, Ebay/Amazon or through Apple.

2) I have a iMac with a wired mouse, the side buttons are set to show all windows open when clicked, however when you normally click it now shows all the windows open as well - infuriating. The magic mouse seems extremely expensive, especially considering the negative reviews i've seen. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get to replace the mouse?

2. Altemose macrumors G3

Altemose

Is your iMac under AppleCare or the regular warranty? If so then the mouse is covered. As for chargers, the saying "You Get What You Pay For" really applies.

3. COrocket macrumors 6502

If you buy an Apple brand charger, it has a 1 year warranty. You might as well buy the 12W version for the same price. I use one to charge my iPhone and it seems to charge it pretty quickly. I've never done a comparison with the 5W. Either way they are way more legit than the cheap ones you buy off of ebay.