Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itsmorowind

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
Really don't know what color to get. I know which ever color I pick, i'll wish I would have picked the other one. efffff my life.

Are there any advantages to pre-ordering via the apple website? I'm switching carriers and will have to get a new number and set up a contract (not sure if that can be done on apple.com) I want to get the applecare+.. So if I can't order on apple.com then I won't be able to get applecare+.. :(

Also, how do I start a poll?

Thanks

yodayoda

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
I'm having the same dilemma, I am leaning towards the white one because I have not owned a white apple product in awhile and I already have the black ipad, so why not switch it up and go with white. The other part of me thinks the white does not look professional and slightly more toyish, just basing it off the pictures

Deanoaka

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2009
London
I'm more torn towards white, as not many have that color, but, the problem for me is what it may look like when looking at the phone in the dark :D

yodayoda

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2011
Its def a tough choice b/c they look drastically different - kind of hard to be taken seriously in the business world with a white iPhone amirite? Just looks more like a cool toy :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.