iPhone coming to T-Mobile!!???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alexander9686, Jun 9, 2009.

1. alexander9686 macrumors newbie

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but at the keynote WWDC '09, in the tethering support screen, T-Mobile is there! Amazing. Here you have a screenshot. What do you think???:apple::D
    [​IMG]

2. TheMBC macrumors 6502

The iPhone is already on T-Mobile in other parts of the world.

3. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

T-Mobile is currently the German iPhone carrier.

Good to see optus up there from day one, wish they'd get their 3G working properly though, it's down again tonight so I'm stuck on GPRS again...

4. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

5. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

Where's At&T?

Oh yeah. Fail

still calculating how to rape and pillage it's user base.

BTW. Why is anyone pre ordering w/o knowing the cost of the plans? Never assume my friends, never!

6. i-John macrumors 6502a

i-John

The plans haven't changed.

7. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

Exactly how do you know that?

AT&T has not issued any such statement, nor have they confirmed/denied anything regarding this new unit, or how much or what is included.

I can find NOTHING to prove that they are staying the same, and if that is the case then what is the charge for tethering/mms?

I am completly shocked people are just Ordering UP without any such knowledge on the above.

8. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

WOW! Paranoid are we? MMS is included in your messaging bundles; if your messaging bundles include MMS - you won't pay anything more.

Tethering is an add on, it always has been. $30 per month will be needed in excess of your current rate plan and data service to have tethering. I hope AT&T changes that, otherwise I'll be hacking and jailbreaking the ***** out of the new iPhone.

Also there's a pretty good indicator of the charges, guess what it is? How about you select your data and mms when you try to buy the new iPhone! OMG! Really? So all these people ordering the new iPhone have been crying that the data charges went up, NO, so obviously things are just fine.