iPhone costs 550euro at the least

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ShortyExcl., Jul 27, 2008.

1. ShortyExcl. macrumors newbie

So I was interested in bying an iPhone 3G the prices were going to be low and the innovation would be great..and most of all..it would be the first iPhone to (legally) come out here in Belgium..

So i went to the store for my new phone..looked at the iPhone..looked at the price and almost fainted..550 to 650 euros..is this what they mean by lower prices..bought me an nokia 3500c instead..who needs smartphones anyways..

I still have my iPod Nano 1G for my music and my new nokia for calling and text messages..iPhone seems way to expensive for me..

Any other places on this planet where the prices are up like this..or are we the only sh:eek:thole where the prices are pure robbery?

2. aneftp macrumors 68040

Buy iPhone 3g from the United States. They are going from 600-900 United States Dollars. Most will go around 700-800 USD so that comes out to around 450-500 euros. That's your best bet if you live in Europe.

3. ShortyExcl. thread starter macrumors newbie

Funny thing is..they were promoted to be sold at 200 dollars o_O ->http://www.apple.com/iphone/

4. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

awesome

5. ivtecDOu macrumors 6502

ivtecDOu

that's because you need a contract with att.