Iphone crashed during ulocking: IpodStack can't start! Need configuration

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rdmencia, Apr 27, 2008.

1. rdmencia macrumors newbie

help please!! don't know what happened, I was unblocking my Iphone with ZiPhone latest version and it just crashed!!! It won't turn off or be detected by my computer...:( this is the message I get whenever I plug it in: IOIpodUSBDevice::StartIpodStack can't start! Need configuration
    What should I do???

2. dablinkie macrumors newbie

solution........

ITS SIMPLE.....JUST CLICK ON THE LOCK BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE IPHONE AND THE CENTER BUTTON (WITH THE WHITE SQUARE)......AT THE SAME TIME FOR A FEW SECONDS....THIS WILL MAKE UR IPHONE RESTART......gud luck pal.....

3. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

Search for howto put the phone in DFU mode and restore. Unless it crashed while downgrading your bootloader, DFU mode will probably fix it.

4. Meech1889 macrumors newbie

hey im having the same problem, i restarted, and now it keeps saying "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" it repeats that every couple seconds, and my ipod touch isnt showing up on itunes

5. itouchIdiot macrumors newbie

6. venkatmurala macrumors newbie

please help.. iPhone crashed

Getting this error message on the screen while unlocking the new 2G iPhone, Windows OS. "IOIpodUSBDevice::StartIpodStack can't start! Need configuration"

IOIpodUSBDevice::StartIpodStack can't start! Need configuration

Please help me to resolve the issue !!

7. Lori29 macrumors newbie

My iPhone crashed

I downloaded some applications and ever since then my iphone crashed. When the iphone is on, all i see is what seems to be the iPhone trying to reboot itself and it says it needs configuration..then it shows the apple logo and then goes back to a whole bunch of script. My iTunes doesn't recognize the phone...don't know what to do. I was thinking of bringing it back to the
    apple Store but I'm in Canada and bought the phone unlocked from the U.S and just slipped in my SIM card. Do you think the Apple Store would help me out?

Need Advice!:(