iPhone crashes while attempting to play videos in the morning

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Batman89, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Batman89 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

I know, odd title.

But 90% of the time, if I want to watch a CNN video from their app or a video from my camera roll, the app crashes and Im taken back to the springboard.

I try the youtube app, and only the audio of the video plays, there is no visual.

I say "morning" because, oddly, that's the only time this happens. I go to work/school later on in the day, and eveverything works fine again. Videos play like it's no big deal.

This isnt a problem with my wi-fi because in the evening at home, I watch youtube videos without issue. But if I try doing so the next morning, the app will just crash.

As far as I know, this affects video playing, regardless of app: CNN, Camera Roll, YouTube, video podcasts, etc.

They'll just refuse to play in the morning. Why is that?

2. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Maybe it has something to do with the amount of usage before the afternoon when you're at work or school; the iPhone may have an issue with processing all that right away.<--- I'm not sure if that even made sense, I didn't really know how to word it. Maybe try closing all your apps before going to bed or possibly restarting your iPhone when you wake up in the morning.