iphone crashing in all applications after 1.1.3 install

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SIUGRAD99, Jan 23, 2008.

1. SIUGRAD99 macrumors regular

I've had my phone crash in itunes nearly each time I attempt to listen to a song. I have also had my phone crash multiple times while in Google Maps or Safari. Does anyone else have this issue and do you think I should take my phone into the AT&T store I bought it at ? I do not want a lemon for a phone.

2. veeco3110 macrumors 6502

veeco3110

3. Vegeta-san macrumors 6502

Um, since upgrading to 1.1.3 over a week ago from a jailbroken 1.1.1, I have had Safari crash on me ONCE, and nothing else crash on me. I'd suggest you take that bad boy in...

4. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

Mine is fine, try restoring it, if that doesn't work, just take it in

5. bassjunkie macrumors newbie

No problems with mine. I think 1.1.3 is great! I did jailbreak my 1.1.2, but found the only thing I used was the extra home screens. Restored and upgraded to 1.1.3, now I have it offically! :)

6. Shap macrumors member

I'm having the same issue. It crashes randomly in all applications. Now its crashing into recovery mode. I dont think its 1.1.3 because no one else I know with the iphone has had any issues at all. I'm going to the "Genius" bar tomorrow to see what's up. I did recovery and reinstalled everything fresh without any luck also. It's got to be the phone. Oh and I just lost all my FBR/Superbowl photos I had taken this weekend.... SO pissed.

7. danielforman macrumors regular

Since upgrading to 1.1.3 I have found my iPhone slower and does seem to crash every now and then. On 1.1.2 mine was brilliant was very stable and responsive. Have not had any versions before 1.1.2 as I got a UK iPhone.

Hopefully when the next update comes out it will be a lot better.