iPhone Dash and Windshield Mount

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SmartNFastSales, Mar 14, 2011.

1. SmartNFastSales macrumors newbie

I do internet sales and marketing for a company that has developed some really great dash and windshield mount systems for the iPhone and other portable devices.

We manufactured mounts for most major GPS and satellite radio manufacturers, and have expanded these products, under our own brand name, so they're universal and work with most popular devices.

I've been put in charge of selling these products online, and I wanted to get your input on how to best market and sell this product directly to you, our customers.

I'm purposely not plugging a product, brand, or website because I'm not here as a spammer, I'm genuinely curious how best I can reach you as a customer.

I do have samples up for free in our eBay store, as I'm trying to generate some interest and positive feedback. Again, I'm not here to sell, so if you're interested contact me for the link.

Also if you run a blog, podcast, or website I'm more then willing to send samples for you to review.

Thanks for your time!

Aaron Neal Trout
    Smart N Fast Sales

2. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

Well, I just bought a MT5000 from Mountek, but would love a "sample". I'd like to see what it is though. I don't blog, but my wife does and has a large amount of followers. I am a twitter and Facebook junkie though...so could spread the word.

3. SmartNFastSales thread starter macrumors newbie

PM Me your shipping details and any device models (phone, GPS, satellite radio) and I'll make sure you have the right mounts.

4. ajsnow6234 macrumors 6502

I think you may not have the required amount of posts to send/receive PMs. I tried and it will not let me. Do you have an email I can send to?

5. randallw macrumors member

Hey Aaron,

I've been on the hunt for a product that would work with the iPhone 4 (with a case) for my wife and I. I'm currently using one of the Vapor 4 cases, so it's a bit wider than normal. Looked at stuff from LUXA2 in the past, and while it seemed like it would work, I've never been able to find prices for their car mount product in a US store (I was actually in attendance at a conference where they're parent company was displaying computer products at, and yet they didn't bring out any LUXA products there either).

I help to moderate a separate gaming forum, as well as run a blog and would love to expand out to reviews.

-Randall