iPhone Data Usage and Netshare

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by juice831, Aug 18, 2008.

1. juice831 macrumors member

I was looking at my bill and noticed two internet/media usage areas, is that normal? I used netshare this past weekend for the first time so could that be it?

Attached Files:

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Not actually having NetShare, I could be wrong on this, but in my understanding, it's just a tethering app, so if you used it, and got online with your computer, then you were using data, so you'd most likely be charged for it through your cellular plan. how are you on no data in CA? Unlocked?

3. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

Does that say $0.00/kb? If so, dont worry about it.

4. juice831 thread starter macrumors member

i have an unlimited data plan, it's the one above it, it just shows that I have two data plans and the second one (bottom one) says $0/kb but it says 2.6mb used so I was wondering why that was separated from the unlimited data plan? my only guess was that it was there because of the NetShare use but I'm not really sure

5. jdec141 macrumors newbie

you shouldn't have pay per use on your account with a data plan. it is not there because of netshare. i have it and used it and it didn't show up any different. you need to call and get them to take pay per use off or you might get a surprise bill one month.