iPhone (deleted) pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by carolyneagle, Jul 25, 2012.

1. carolyneagle macrumors newbie

Our son deleted all of his senior year pictures from his iPhone. As far as we know, he did not back up anything. On top of that, he took pictures "over" the deleted ones. (After he did deleted them, we went to an Apple store right away. They just told him that the pictures were "gone." No one mentioned that they might be there, but do NOT take more pictures.)

Any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you -

Carolyn Eagle

2. dawidbrook macrumors newbie

In iPhone, there is no any type of way to get back up of picture which is already deleted. you can delete pictures which are capture by your iPhone which are store in the camera section, but suppose but you can delete the other picture(sync pictures) by connecting your device to your PC.

3. carolyneagle thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhone (deleted) pictures

Thank you for responding. I just want to make sure I understand your response. Does it mean that if we hook up the phone to the computer and download the "current" pictures - we MIGHT have a chance to get the original pictures?

4. Splazzatch macrumors member

Splazzatch

What kind of iPhone is it? If it has PhotoStream set up you might already have them on your computer? Also, when was the last time you sync'd and imported his phone? If you did that you would have them already on your computer.

5. carolyneagle thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhone pictures deleted

Thank you so much for responding. He is not home right now, but I will write as soon as I can ask him.

Another question -
    Do you know what it means when it says I won't be able to read these responses unless I read the forum?