iPhone Deletes items for no reason

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thisisarcadia, May 9, 2009.

1. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

Yesterday i was listening to music and all of a sudden i my phone messed up when i was switching from landscape mode back to the regular mode! There was a glitch, and it wouldnt go away so i did a hard reset. When i turned back on my phone it wiped out the 11 GBs of music i had on my phone! the only problem is i looked under setting- about and it said the space was still used but i had no songs. So i plug my phone up this morning and it wipes out that space and clears all 11GBs of music. Has this happened to anyone else? pictures will be updated later i am updating my phone to 3.0b5

Attached Files:

2. thisisarcadia thread starter macrumors 6502

Way to state the obvious!

3. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

It's true what he says, you can't expect everything to be 100%. Resync everything again and thats all. Tough Luck.

Note- Report the bug to Apple as well, that is what your supposed to do though isn't it?

4. ZebraineZ macrumors 6502

Be nice, at least he came and told us about this so we can be more careful next time :) thanks for telling us about this, saves up the time we would waste on waiting for it to sync, then for it to delete it and then resync resync blah.