Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dylane94

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2008
I registered for an iPhone Development license (standard program as a company) recently and received a reply saying that I needed to submit identity for my business. My business technically does not exist yet. I made up the name and website when they asked for it. I am trying to enroll with my brother who also will develop for the iPhone, so we do not sign up for the individual program. What is the quickest, cheapest way to get a business license???

*sorry if this is in the wrong forum*

FarSeide

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2008
Earth Lane
I registered for an iPhone Development license (standard program as a company) recently and received a reply saying that I needed to submit identity for my business. My business technically does not exist yet. I made up the name and website when they asked for it. I am trying to enroll with my brother who also will develop for the iPhone, so we do not sign up for the individual program. What is the quickest, cheapest way to get a business license???

*sorry if this is in the wrong forum*

You have to go to your county clerk's office and get a Fictitious Business Name. Once established you would need to go to your local city Business Office and get a business license.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.