iPhone Disabled - Connect to iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MaxMichael, May 31, 2010.

1. MaxMichael macrumors member

Hey guys, I have a huge problem. Last night I changed my iPhone password because a friend of mine had seen me enter it and found out what it was, after this I didn't use my iPhone for an hour or so, and I honestly forgot my iPhone password. Before you go all its fake, he stole it" on me, I can prove that its mine, I have all contacts and documentation, k? Now, after many incorrect guesses, I've been locked out, to top it all off, I'm away for the week and I don't get back to my iMac until friiday, the computer with which I sync my iphone however ill lose what's on my phone for the past 2 weeks or so if I restore from backup and that's what I'm dreading. Is there anyway to keep my files, such as vacation photos from this week? And then restore after? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Btw, I'm not jailbroken.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope. There's nothing you can do to save what was there before. It's all deleted.
    Your iPhone needs a restore and then u can restore it from the latest backup u had saved thru iTunes.

3. macmoth macrumors newbie

how do you restore, same thing happened to my wife. I have tired to change the PW via mobile me but no luck, even tried the remote wipe and no luck. any ideas? thanks:confused:

4. macmoth macrumors newbie

nevermind got it to go now...man..:cool: