iPhone Discount - O2 - UK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HeavenDivine, Jul 15, 2008.

1. HeavenDivine macrumors member

If you work for o2 or carphone warehouse in the UK are you entitled to discount on the iPhone tarrifs? If so how much?

My friend is bragging he has got discount on his.

2. kinster macrumors 6502a

kinster

Not much to brag about having to work in a shop for someone else

3. lfc200 macrumors member

To the best of my knowledge you cant get a discount. If you can i have not been told about it anyway.

4. ayzee macrumors 6502a

ayzee

I know O2 staff were getting some kind of discount when buying 1st gen iPhones. There was a story that an O2 member of staff got the sack as they were buying iPhones with their discount and selling on ebay for a nice profit. Becuase of this they may have stopped the discounts on iPhones now.

5. sibruk macrumors 6502a

A friend of mine works at the John Lewis Partnership (in head office, if that makes a difference) and has just been told that he can get 30% off of the line rental on an iPhone contract. Bit strange, since they don't stock the iPhone, but he seems quite sure about it - they get 30% off of all other Apple stuff so...

6. yegon macrumors 68020

One of my mates is an engineer for O2, 14 of his friends and family are eligible for discount - and I'm one of them! 30% discount on monthly line rental, meaning I pay £24.50 for the £35/month contract, w00t!

7. sibruk macrumors 6502a