iPhone DOCK help

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fireshot91, Aug 10, 2008.

1. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

i got 1 dock, and one charging cable..should I keep the dock connected to the computer and have the charge cable nxt to my bed stand/side table? i use the iPhone as a alarm for school/work, everything...i got 2 wall chargers, 1 USB CHARGE ONLY cable, and 1 SYNC cable(iPod), but my bro also got a iPhone, i can trade him the CHARGE ONLY cable for a SYNC cable, and have 2 sync cables...my question is...should i have the dock and a charge only cable nxt to my bedstand? or have a dock and a sync cable to my comp? or have both the sync cables(one in Charge wall adapter) and one in dock connected to my comp? or have 2 sync cables (one in DOCK, and one in Charge)?

EDIT: here ill sort out the options

1) have dock and CHARGE ONLY cable in bedstand wit a sync in comp
    2) have dock and sync in comp wit charge in wall adapter
    3) have dock and SYNC in comp. wit a sync in wall adapter
    4) have dock and SYNC in wall adapter and a sync in computer

2. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

3. Kross macrumors member

4. climber14 macrumors newbie

How about whatever works best for you! If I had my druthers, and no worries about money, I'd do this (because I use my phone as an alarm too):

1. Charging cable next to bed.
    2. Dock (sync/charge) next to computer at home
    3. Charging cable next to computer at work.

Enjoy.

Jeff

5. fireshot91 thread starter macrumors 601

fireshot91

well...money IS a worry for me...i mean its not a WORRY but im not going to spend it on another dock, or another SYNC cable(i got one with iPhone connected to a dock, and i got one with iPod, my only 2 Apple products)