Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iheartdbags

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas
I just can't figure it out. I push the button and it won't go on! Jeepers I thought it was supposed to be the best phone. I know I charged it for a long long time. Help pleazzzzz:eek:

harcosparky

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
Which version is it? 4? 4s?

I've had several iPhones in the past and they were the best things around.

My iPhone 3, and iPhone 3GS are still being used without fail today by family members.

But my iPhone 4 - nope - been having aggravation with it over the last couple of months.

If I cannot get it resolved satisfactorily I may be looking to something else.

Was hoping I could hold out until the next iPhone release hoping it was a redesign .... but may not be able to.

enoC

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2009
Denmark
I just can't figure it out. I push the button and it won't go on! Jeepers I thought it was supposed to be the best phone. I know I charged it for a long long time. Help pleazzzzz:eek:

Try holding down Home and Sleep buttons at the same time.

Barisaykut

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2012
Download the latest version of redsnow and click boot terthered rite now... OR plug it into a charger on computer and it mite turn on autmoaticaly

trlyka

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2011
What model iPhone do you have? Are you 100% sure it's charging? Do you see the battery icon when you plug it in? Does it make a sound or vibrate when you first plug it in to charge? When you press the power button, do you see the Apple logo and then release the power button? How long have you had the phone? Have you had trouble in the past with turning it on/off?

Sorry to ask these silly questions, but you didn't provide too much info.

Perhaps a trip to the Apple store is needed :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.