iPhone dream...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by willwooten, Jun 26, 2007.

1. willwooten macrumors newbie

Jun 24, 2007
    This is sad, but I had an iPhone dream last night. I dreamt I got an iPhone, and in the dream the phone was really small, about the size of a lighter. What you did was pull on the sides of the little lighter-sized thing, and the iPhone would expand to its full size. In the dream I was really good at using that keyboard. And regarding the small keyboard my current phone is a Motorola Ming, which seriously has the tiniest keyboard EVER: http://www.cellphone9.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/sms2.JPG. It's really not that hard to use once you get used to it, so I'm really confident the same goes for the iPhone. They iPhone keys appear to be about 5 times larger than those on the Ming.

So anyway, yeah, iPhone dreams.. Weird..
  2. earnjam macrumors 6502a

Jun 7, 2007
    North Carolina
    strangely enough....this isn't the first iPhone dream post on these boards
  3. HitmanX macrumors regular

Jun 4, 2007
    I did think about the iPhone before going to sleep last night, but I couldn't say I dream about. Thats slighty weird, maybe unless you think about it throughout the entire day when you awake.:rolleyes: lol
  4. someguy macrumors 68020

Dec 4, 2005
    Still here.
    I had a dream last night that I was on a cruise, and Steve Jobs was staying in the cabin next to mine.

I felt stupid because he was so friendly and willing to chat with me and I had nothing intelligent to say whatsoever (which is why I was convinced in my dream that it was really happening). :rolleyes:
  5. HitmanX macrumors regular

Jun 4, 2007
    I don't know about you guys, but a lot of times when I dream, my dreams seem, so so real! And at times it can be scary lol! I'm waiting for Steve Jobs to come out with iDream, so I can pick what I want to dream about at night.:D
  6. Nagooya macrumors 6502

Jun 18, 2007
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    I had a dream about the plan rates! They started at 145.99! Yikes!:eek:

On top of this, i've had at least 4 other iPhone dreams!
  7. MBHockey macrumors 68040

Oct 4, 2003
    New York
    I've had two very vivid iPhone dreams, and both times, Apple released something new about the iPhone the following morning. The first one i had was followed by the better battery announcement, and last night i had a dream Steve Jobs himself was at my house hooking up my stereo system (wtf?) and was showing me his iPhone and today they released the rate plans ;)
  8. lofight macrumors 68000

Jun 16, 2007
  9. taberrr macrumors regular

Jun 19, 2007
    haha these rock...

i had one too - i posted it before, but i can't find it now... basically on friday i found out there was a waiting list and i just assumed they weren't allowed so even though i was super far up in line, there were already 25-30 people ahead of me already because of the waiting list, and i was in shambles. shambles i tell you!! then i woke up, and that day i called the store to make sure they didn't have a waiting list. :)