iPhone DST bug?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by p4panic, Mar 10, 2008.

1. p4panic macrumors newbie

Has anyone else noticed erratic behavior with the weather app since the DST rollover yesterday? I guess it's possible it's only a coincidence, but since I woke up yesterday, both the weather icon and the temperature have been quire erratic. Both have been totally consistent on my phone previously. Yesterday, the icon would not update from night to day at 1pm. Also, the temperature would not update from the nighttime temperature. Eventually the icon updated, but not the temperature. Today, the icon has been switching back and forth between day and night, and the temperature has been quite erratic. Both are correct right now. I pointed it out to one of my co-workers and sure enough, his phone's weather app was behaving the same way. Both on 1.1.4. (un-hacked)

2. cparkphoto macrumors member

had the same problems. Weather icon saying it was night during the day and day during the night. just reloaded my weather locations and all was correct.

3. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

I have seen these problems, but only with locations that I have added today.

TEG

4. poorbusker macrumors member

yeah...at 11am this afternoon my weather icon for my city was a moon with clouds... WHAA?