iPhone duel camera got an idea apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Phonefanman, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Phonefanman Suspended

Duel camera is a good idea for the upcoming iPhone, but I think you need to go back to the glass back for it to look good. A dark shiny back with black shiny border around the ugly oval duel camera's

The phone being silver or any color on back will look hokey with duel camera. The only way to pull it off is to do a glossy black back with some kind cool camera border that blends in with the rest of the back.

image.jpeg

2. iceman45575 macrumors member

iceman45575

That would be cool, but probably be on the 2017 iPhone for the 10th anniversary.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

That sounds like one potentially deadly camera...

4. Phonefanman, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016

Phonefanman thread starter Suspended

Yup and be cool if the cameras and border were long ways up and down not side to side. Use that pattern for the letter I for iPhone... The camera pattern would be the I in the word "phone" iPhone...the rest could be sketched in.... You reading this Tim? Send me a check for that design idea... The iPhone 7 isn't going to have the same design if it has the duel camera. Taking the current back of iPhone and slap that ugly duel camera on it, not going to happen. That's something dumb like an old HTC design...

Apple need basically a camera that blends in with the back of iPhone use the Camera design in place of the letter I and sketch the rest of the words underneath the glass, but not real deep under the glass , but more of a shallow sketch in...
    --- Post Merged, Jul 19, 2016 ---
    Cause at Apple they don't have time for bad designs or speculations based on ugly concept phones... Some companies just aren't elegant like Apple... Proof?? image.jpeg image.jpeg

5. Hexiii macrumors 65816

Hexiii

Lol, Apple should hire you as a designer.. not.

6. Phonefanman thread starter Suspended

image.jpeg

7. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

8. ABC5S macrumors 68040

He's on a roll.

9. itsray macrumors 6502

10. lchlch macrumors 6502a

I actually don't understand the hype about the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. Is the 10th anniversary more important than the 10th iPhone that's gonna be released?

11. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I agree that they could disguise the camera better with a different darker finish or a glossy finish for lighter colors, much as the 5 and SE models already have.

Samsung has gone with full back glass for a glossy look and it looks great but is a fingerprint and damage magnet. So Apple will need to factor in durability as well as aesthetics and function for whatever choices it makes in future designs that may use glass finishes.

Whenever I've seen the new camera look okay it was on the really dark color renders, like the new rumored dark space grey. The same could be said for the antenna lines--they look better if there is less contrast against them.