iPhone earbuds for 10 bucks with mic?!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chopperglide, May 23, 2008.

1. chopperglide macrumors newbie

anyone know anything about these? They gotta be as good or better than the stock ones that are killing my and my wife's ears. Any thoughts? Anyone have these?

http://www.handhelditems.com/iphone-isolate-vibe-earphone-glossy-black-p-12813.html

thanks for any thoughts
    Chris

oops i meant to add that i found a code "isolateiphone" to get 10 bucks off...sorry 'bout that...so it comes to a little over 12 bucks, well almost 13 with shipping.

2. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

for the price I am skeptical about the quality... but who knows? I do need a new set of headphones since my apple ones broke. I may just go buy the apple ones tho, I'm pretty happy with that price and quality.

3. chopperglide thread starter macrumors newbie

well i did it and bought two. had to do two different transactions to get the discount though. any i got the blue and the pink for us, for less than 30 bucks. I post here if they are excellent or crappy. my guess is for that price i can't complain. lol

4. chopperglide thread starter macrumors newbie

the apple one's really hurt our ears....do they make apple in ear ones for the iphone?

5. SamoanDude macrumors regular

I second that, hurts our ears too!

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Griffin makes a version of their tunebuds that has a microphone, that is available for $15-20, too... as a longstanding Apple accessories supplier, I'd go with them instead -- I can't speak to the mic, but the headset aspect is very good for low-cost in-ears. There's another thread here on the topic somewhere.... EDIT: Here.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=474216&highlight=griffin

7. Applepi macrumors 6502a

Applepi

Yeah let us know what you think of these. The iphone ear buds hurt like hell and fall apart way too easily.

8. SamoanDude macrumors regular

I guess Jobs has ear holes the size of marbles. I feel like I am trying to cram a peanut in my ear with those things