iPhone EasyPay Scanner

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ViPhone, Oct 26, 2010.

1. ViPhone macrumors 6502

Anyone know how I could possibly get my hands on the barcode scanning attachment that Apple employees use in the store, or if another similar product exists?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Contact Apple directly....as in their Cupertino location. When these things first came out, a lot of people inquired if they would be sold or not by Apple. Last I remembered, Apple was taking inquiries about them but not going as far as selling them just yet. Basically, you'd be put on a list of people waiting for this thing in the event they ever decided to sell them directly to small businesses/companies. You can probably ask your local Apple Store about these and they might do something for you but it all has to start at HQ in order for them to trickle down.

3. DeBaryFL macrumors member

I realize that this may not be what you want, but there are several barcode scanner apps for the iPhone out there. RedLaser works great for me, and it's free.

4. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I have both "Redlaser" and "Saving Benji's", one or the other always seems to work.

OP, do you want a barcode scanner for personal use, or for business use? If personal, then one of these or both should work for you.

5. richsr macrumors newbie

enterprise barcode reader

if you need a barcode scanner for enterprise use you may want to look at http://codereadr.com

6. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Actually, Mophie has one of these attachments but it's only for use on a 3G/3GS