iPhone Edge Vs iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by s1k0, Aug 26, 2008.

?

Which Is Your Fav.

1. iPhone Edge

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. iPhone 3G

28 vote(s)
    65.1%
  1. s1k0 macrumors newbie

s1k0

Pick Your Winner :)
    State which one!
    Mine is iPhone 2G:)

POLL ADDED!!

2. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

Well my winner is the iphone 3g. I have the black 16g and love the 3g service. I know several people are having 3g issues but in Shreveport it is great. Now on looks i have to side with the original iphone. I miss my original. I almost cried when i sold it. But the 3g service is the ONLY reason i got the new one. The original iphone is like a really hot chick with no personality and the 3g is like her chubby friend that would be hot if she lost 30lbs but has a great personality and can drink like a fish. While the really hot chick(original iphone) is fun for a while her personality that is like a wet mop gets old. While the chubby friend(3g) makes you laugh and buys rounds for you and your buddies. So in the end i have to go hoggin and choose the chubby chick(3g) because she is faster.

3. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

awful thread

4. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

6. Surely Guest

Surely

I think after Opie's post, there is no need for anyone else to post in this thread.

Well done......

7. nima macrumors member

nima

ummm well i only wish that 3g cost less. other than that recessed jack on the iphone 2g is the only thing keeping me away from it. eww why would apple do that? probably because when they released the phone it was still in beta. no wonder theres no video recording or mms.

8. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

There's no video because the CMOS sensor is garbage (just watch it when you are in the camera app. It goes all wavy. Do you really want video like that?).
    I'm also guessing that they didn't include MMS because you can just email a picture.

9. archesdevil macrumors 6502

archesdevil

+1 for fat chicks

10. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

3G. Just bought one for my girlfriend. It's not a huge improvement, but its as it should be.