• iPhone Edge

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • iPhone 3G

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
Well my winner is the iphone 3g. I have the black 16g and love the 3g service. I know several people are having 3g issues but in Shreveport it is great. Now on looks i have to side with the original iphone. I miss my original. I almost cried when i sold it. But the 3g service is the ONLY reason i got the new one. The original iphone is like a really hot chick with no personality and the 3g is like her chubby friend that would be hot if she lost 30lbs but has a great personality and can drink like a fish. While the really hot chick(original iphone) is fun for a while her personality that is like a wet mop gets old. While the chubby friend(3g) makes you laugh and buys rounds for you and your buddies. So in the end i have to go hoggin and choose the chubby chick(3g) because she is faster.

nima

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2008
san ramon, california
I think after Opie's post, there is no need for anyone else to post in this thread.

Well done......
ummm well i only wish that 3g cost less. other than that recessed jack on the iphone 2g is the only thing keeping me away from it. eww why would apple do that? probably because when they released the phone it was still in beta. no wonder theres no video recording or mms.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
no wonder theres no video recording or mms.
There's no video because the CMOS sensor is garbage (just watch it when you are in the camera app. It goes all wavy. Do you really want video like that?).
I'm also guessing that they didn't include MMS because you can just email a picture.

archesdevil

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2008
Well my winner is the iphone 3g. I have the black 16g and love the 3g service. I know several people are having 3g issues but in Shreveport it is great. Now on looks i have to side with the original iphone. I miss my original. I almost cried when i sold it. But the 3g service is the ONLY reason i got the new one. The original iphone is like a really hot chick with no personality and the 3g is like her chubby friend that would be hot if she lost 30lbs but has a great personality and can drink like a fish. While the really hot chick(original iphone) is fun for a while her personality that is like a wet mop gets old. While the chubby friend(3g) makes you laugh and buys rounds for you and your buddies. So in the end i have to go hoggin and choose the chubby chick(3g) because she is faster.
+1 for fat chicks