iPhone email forwarding issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eebie376, Jul 14, 2009.

1. eebie376 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

Finally got my 3GS, and I must say, it's a thing of beauty. I have one issue and one question.

The issue: On my PC, I use Windows Mail and an ISP based address (i.e., whatever@comast.net). I also have my college e-mail address forward its messages to my main email address, so that I receive everything important in windows mail.

I set up my primary account on my iPhone (the ISP based address, whatever@comcast.net), assuming that it would also receive the emails from my college address, since I set the college email's settings to forward everything to that address. The problem is that I am now receiving the college addresses e-mails on my computer still, but not on my phone. I receive emails sent directly to the ISP based address ONLY on my iPhone, and receive emails sent to BOTH on my PC. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

And the question -- (hijacking my own thread, haha). I am waiting on my Otterbox Defender, so I put a Zagg Invisible Shield front on my iPhone and covered it with a silicone case in the meantime. Does the babypowder watermarking fix work with the Zagg Invisible Shield with an Otterbox installed over it?

Thanks a ton!

2. eebie376 thread starter macrumors newbie

solved

My brother figured out that the emails were being deleted from the server once they were received on the PC.

Second question stands!