Iphone email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trevorcork, Apr 14, 2015.

1. trevorcork macrumors newbie

hi my dad had ave put in the exact same setting as on his old iphonean IPhone 5,he upgraded yesterday to a new iphone 6, i tranfered all his stuff no prob,but it wont allow me set up his email on new phone,when i put in his username and password in the setting up email pagehis emails were still coming try on his old phon it says email account cannot be veridfied?? but i have put in the exact same settings as on his old iphone,its tru an exchange server he is goiing, it should verify, his emails still coming tru on old phone

2. mhunter6378 macrumors regular

I use Exchange through work and with mine there is a device limit set through the exchange server. I know because I've hit the limit many times and have to log into my account through OWA and manage my mobile devices. If his account has a number of devices limit imposed, that may be causing your issue and it will prevent adding any new mobile access. Here's a link that explains the process, maybe this will help.
    http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/sm...es-and-add-outlook-apps-through-exchange-owa/