iPhone endless loop

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by steemax, Jun 29, 2010.

1. steemax macrumors regular

steemax

So i finnaly figured out how to downgrade my 3gs newbootrom from 4.0 to 3.1.3 using an shsh saved on my computer (not sauriks server) I then used spirit JB. I went ahead and installed Appsync for 3.1.x (or whatever it was called) then I seperatley installed installous which attempted to overwrite my install of appsync causing an error saying theres a conflict and when the phone tried to respring it was history...

Has this happened to anyone? Should I just not install appsync seperatley and let it install with installous?

Thanks!

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

sorry forum rules don't allow us to help you pirate!

[​IMG]

3. Timbalan macrumors newbie

Thats the cutest thing Ive seen in quite a while. That being said are we allowed to help him get his phone useable again?

If I'm reading his post correctly he isn't asking for help getting Installous to work... he's describing how he made his phone get into an endless loop cycle thus rendering it unusable.

If I mis-read or if we still cannot help this person because of the way he got it there (attempted eye patch) then please let me know. I am new round here after-all.

4. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

If he wants a usable phone he can restore.
    We shouldn't help him make his phone usable with stolen apps

5. steemax thread starter macrumors regular

steemax

Stating having installous on my phone is different then saying I used installout to download illegal apps and it went into an endless loop. the problem isn't from isntallous its from appsync, every app I try to download tries to install appsync for some reason and it gave an interfer message and the phone crashed.. its ok though I figured it out myself.

6. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Errr, who cares? You were referring to software 'whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods'.
    You obviously haven't read the rules, which you must before posting here. That, or you are an idiot as well as a thief
    Thankgod you can use pirated apps again though!

7. bmacir macrumors 6502

Isn't this against the rules too? :rolleyes:

If it's not it should be...

8. steemax thread starter macrumors regular

steemax

Next time you call someone a thief think about the things youve done on the internet, your telling me youve never downloaded a single thing off P2P or never ever downloaded a youtube video or pirated movies etc.. your no better than any of us. And if your so against thiefs etc why don't you get off the "Hacks" forum.