i bought an iphone 4 from ebay. ESN is clean. When i received it the headphone jack water sensor is white but the bottom port is red/pink. The iphone is in perfect condition, no cracks or anything at all. Issue is when plugging the iphone to itunes i get the recovery logo. I put the iPhone in DFU, and have also tried to use TinyUmbrella and kick it out of recovery mode. Nothing happens, however when i unplug it from the computer the phone is completely dead. im receiving a new battery tomorrow, so i cant really test anythign right now. I'm really hoping its the battery as i can just swap it out, what do you guys think? does it sound like its a battery issue?