iPhone Exchange account not syncing on Weekends

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by smharm, Jul 2, 2012.

1. smharm, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012

smharm macrumors newbie

I'm having a really strange mail issue on my iPhone. For some reason my phone and mac don't communicate if I've opened a message or delete a message from my phone. The weirdest part in all this is it only seems to happen on the weekends.

Its just a real pain to remember if I've opened a message on my phone/computer and if I need to reply to it not to forget I read it on my phone already, etc.

I've tried adding and removing the the exchange account from each device. Didn't help.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks

2. smharm thread starter macrumors newbie

I know this is a rather weird scenario but does anyone have any ideas I can try?

3. JediMeister macrumors 68040

You have not posted what iPhone you have, and the version of iOS. The version of Exchange Server your workplace operates on may also be pertinent. That said, it sounds like this is something you would want to bring to the attention of whomever administers your Exchange server. Maybe they have to set up a VPN or apply a profile so you can access and send emails off-site?