iPhone Facebook messed up?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by silbeej, Mar 19, 2008.

1. silbeej macrumors 6502a

iphone.facebook.com is asking for my username and password all the time now, and it doesn't always log me in. It never did this up to about a few weeks ago. Anyone else getting this?

2. Hecklerdanny macrumors 6502

Hecklerdanny

Does this to me also. Started a few weeks ago. When I log into the iPhone optimized site, it takes me to some second cheap looking log in site. Once I log in for the second time it seems to work okay.

3. maxxscholten macrumors regular

writing on walls

I have an issue when I write on people's walls on facebook on the iphone.

I'll type everything in the text box and then when I click "post" nothing will happen. However, if I click "done" in the typing area, the keyboard goes away and text remains. Then, I click the text box again and it pulls up the keyboard and then I can click "post"

It's kind of annoying

4. sparkyms macrumors 65816

I've gotten used to that bug now, but when it started doing it reaaally pi@$ed me off.

5. LastZion macrumors 6502a

You have to log in and change the folder permissions to 777, I just used cyber duck and changed the values of the cookies and safari folders to 777 and it was all sorted

6. jmccray macrumors regular

Oh this really bothers me. Sometimes though, when I hit enter after my comment, I can hit post and it will work. Other times though, it doesn't.

7. dakotaiphone macrumors newbie

What are those exact folders?

8. Island Dog macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

Yeah, it happens every once and while for me also.