iPhone Family Plan Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jatoskep, May 8, 2008.

1. jatoskep macrumors newbie

How many people can you have on an iPhone family plan?

We are planning on getting 4 iPhones and getting the $110/mo family plan for them when the 3G phones come out. :D

2. jatoskep thread starter macrumors newbie

Ah, sorry, I figured it out. >_>

For anyone else who is curious it is the initial price for 2 phones (in this case $110) and then $30 for each additional iPhone.

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yeah, currently I have my iPhone on a family plan... It's really a great deal to do it this way...

4. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

i also have a family plan, and the $30 per phone is actually 9.99 per line and then $20 for the data with 200 texts. If you want more texts, you have to pay atleast another $10.

5. Niiro13 macrumors 68000

Well, normally AT&T's family plan is maximum of five lines. I'm guessing it's the same.

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've got (3) iPhones and (1) Blackberry and our total bill per month is about $246. :cool:

7. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

I have the only iPhone on our plan of 4 phones. 1- iPhone 2- BlackBerry Pearl 3- BlackBerry 8800 4- Samsung Flip Camera Phone I have a 26% discount on all bills and 50% off all devises (orig. price) except iPhone. The entire plan will likely be turned into all iPhone's around July...

8. Valmor macrumors member

Auzburner, how much do you pay for the non-iPhone lines? Like your BlackBerry for instance. And does it get unlimited internet like the iPhone? I was thinking about getting the $109.99 plan for one iPhone, a BlackBerry, and a Samsung phone. I want unlimited internet for all but I don't want to spend $29.99 for the BlackBerry and Samsung phone lines because they aren't iPhones.