iPhone Favorites

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sonyman74, Apr 20, 2010.

1. sonyman74 macrumors newbie

Ok. Every time someone calls me and my iPhone is in locked mode I answer. And when the call is over it goes back to lock. But when I unlock it it shows the Favorites list of my contacts. So I have to hit the home button again. This is annoying. Is there anything I can do to make this stop.

2. sonyman74 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Thats because you restore from backup.
    All bugs/glitches carried over.

4. sonyman74 thread starter macrumors newbie

No. It has done that right out of the box. My 3G did it and my 3GS. I never restored from a back up. the one time I did it I restored to new and had to put all my info back in.

5. mreddys10 macrumors regular

Does it happen even of you lock the phone while you are at the springboard? The only way that this ever happens is if you locked the phone while it was at the Favorite list.

6. sonyman74 thread starter macrumors newbie

I can lock it on springboard or any app and it does it.

7. CSMchris376 macrumors regular

Same Response

Both of my iPhones, an original, which my son still uses, and my 3G display the same behavior, and have since I've had them. To me it seems when you receive a call and the phone locks back, since the phone was the last application in use, it locks to that application. While it can be annoying at times, I don't find it that big of a problem.