iphone Feedback: Changes I would like:

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Madone 5.2, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Madone 5.2 macrumors newbie

iphone Feedback: Changes I would like:

• When you press the home button it would open the Move, Delete, and Rate mode. Press and drag to move an app. When moving a app press the home button twice and it takes you to the home screen (far left). Tap the home button once and it exits the Move, Delete and Rate Mode. Tap an app's (X) and you can delete that app. If you press delete, you are asked to rate that app and then the app gets taken off. If you tap the app you can rate the app without deleting it.

• Be able to have more than one voice mail message, just like your IM status. You could record several recordings, one saying "I am on a business trip.... " Just tap the recording that you want to use each time you would like to change your status.

• Be able to Copy and paste text
    • Be able to sync notes to and from Apple Mail and the iPhone app
    • Be able to send address book contacts
    • Add seconds on the "Clock" app
    • Music with photo slide-shows
    • Set a ring tone for calls that are NOT in my address book
    • Be able to auto reset usage data every billing period

• Include more data in the "Weather" app, such as humidity

What changes would you like?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Maybe something in which I can believe. (thinly veiled Obama reference)

I don't buy MMS ever coming to the iPhone.
    Copy/paste will happen eventually.
    Weather won't change unless the Dashboard widget changes (and it really won't change as Apple has allowed better Weather apps in the App Store already; "just get one of those" is their philosophy).

Why do seconds matter in the Clock app? :confused:
    I think music/slideshows are now possible with shows ported from iLife '09.

3. The General macrumors 601

Genius!

Even more genius! It shows a "list" type view when selecting your outgoing message. I want to create templates like "I'm in San Francisco right now, I'll be back in the office next week" or something like that. "I'm in a meeting" etc ... That would make visual voice mail a hundred times more useful.

They should make a Dashboard widget that syncs with the Notes app on the iPhone seamlessly.

The seconds show with a second hand. I want the exact time to show up on the clock icon. If jailbreak developers can get it working, surely Apple can.

I want a "LOCATE ME AND FIND THE WEATHER FOR WHERE I AM" function. I would also like the weather icon to update every 30 minutes or so saying the temperature and show a little icon relative to the actual weather.