iPhone Firmware 5B103?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jibi, Jul 14, 2008.

1. jibi macrumors newbie

I have a reliable tip that the latest version of iPhone firmware being tested is build 5B103. Anyone have any news on what it fixes/adds? That's a fairly decent jump, assuming Apple has any sort of similar versioning as most other software companies.

Just curious.

2. greenmymac macrumors 6502a

greenmymac

Ok think about what u just said " you have a reliable tip of the latest version" "anyone have any news on what it fixes"

wouldn't your "reliable" source have that info

3. jibi thread starter macrumors newbie

just because someone has heard some information from a reliable source doesn't necessarily mean that source is a human being nor does it mean that person would know much more than a build number when it comes to that information. but i digress... i suppose it's all about proving things these days. oh well.

4. ihabime macrumors 6502

I wouldn't expect new features this soon after the release, probably just bugfixes.

btw, access logs from a webserver aren't exactly reliable sources, even safari lets you change your user agent info from the Develop Menu.

5. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

You've just just been made a Forum Junior Police Officer for catching out these criminals...congrats!

[​IMG]