iPhone flashcard app that is PC compatible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bruinsbaseball, May 23, 2010.

1. bruinsbaseball macrumors newbie

I've already browsed this old thread of flashcard applications for the iphone, however, I am looking for something a little more out of a flashcard application.....

I need a PC software program to develop flashcards that also enables a iphone compatible application so I can use the features of a flashcard application on my iphone (ie. categorizing cards, marking cards). The flashcards I intend to make have complex images and mechanisms on them, thus, I need something that will enable me to edit them extensively (similar to Powerpoint).

I found the perfect program online from a PC software standpoint: StudyProf 3.0, however, it is not iphone compatible. StudyProf 3.0 looks exactly like Microsoft Powerpoint (which is exactly what I am looking for!).

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great iphone flashcard application that enables editing on PC software? My backup plan at this point is to just make a powerpoint and import the slides as pictures onto my iphone (which takes away some of the abilities of iphone flashcard applications). Hopefully someone out there knows how I could get StudyProf to work for my iPhone or knows of a program very, very similar.

I am also considering PC Flash Cards

2. pchukwura macrumors newbie

The only thing that may be close is Cram... you can create content on their website and download it to your phone, but there is no Windows version... just Mac and iPhone.

Hope this helps