iphone freeze during charging from power output but not from PC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gauraverma, Sep 3, 2009.

1. gauraverma macrumors newbie

Hi
    My new iphoen 3gs Jailbroken and unlock dosnt work well if its connected to a power output charger.The screen freezs and dosnt reponse. I workds fine when i charge it from a PC / laptop....has anyone come across any such situation??

The second issue is the battery life. It has completey drained in a night without even doing anything.. The phone work well in airplane mode and goes a distance.

Do i need to restore ??

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    When you set it up after jailbreaking it, did you set it up as a new phone? If not try restoring it, and don't restore from a backup. :)

3. gauraverma thread starter macrumors newbie

i dont remember any option saying new set up after jailbreaking.. i did the jailbreaking and then unlock it from there. After that there was nothing like set up..

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    When you have restored your phone, it is the first screen that you get in iTunes when you plug it in. It asks if you want to restore from a backup.

5. mayubn macrumors newbie

Hi there, i remember restore from back up after jailbreaking my i phone. Now i have similar problem dering charging the phone using power output..how to solve it?