iPhone freeze wallaper...HELP?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ItouchMe, Oct 29, 2009.

1. ItouchMe macrumors regular

ItouchMe

I hope this hasn't been discussed before, if it has then apologize in adavanced. I just got a 16 GB 3Gs about 2 weeks ago. It's updated to latest firmware. My issue is that when my phones been in standy by for a good amount of time and I press the home button, the screen freezes and won't let me slide the bar on the bottom right away. There's like a 3 second delay. It dosent happen everytime, but a good amount. Has anyone else experience this?

2. Colonel Badger macrumors 6502

what firmware is the phone running ?

3. ItouchMe thread starter macrumors regular

ItouchMe

3.1.2..the latest... is it possible that its happening because i dont fully power down and restart my phone once a day/// is it possible that the memory needs to be dumped and thats why its freezing.

4. Colonel Badger macrumors 6502

Nope. Thats not necessary. I haven't re-started my iPhone since it was upgraded to 3.1.2 weeks ago. I would book a visit to a Genius. Sound like you have a hardware issue.

5. *los507* macrumors newbie

I got the same problem but it's gotten worst. The screen freezes at any given time the only way out of it is to lock the phone and wake again. Taking mine in on Monday hope they fix or replace it.