Iphone Freezes Continuously After Update

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by mxs, Oct 17, 2012.

1. mxs macrumors newbie

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing some major iphone freezing (or lag) after updating to the new iOS 6. I have a 16GB iPhone 4s and after updating I've been experiencing continual freezes, it happens when I'm texting, scrolling through app pages, opening apps, answering and ending calls, and even when I try to turn my phone on from sleep.

I thought it might be due to the fact that I had only less than 400MB of space left on the phone, but after freeing up nearly 1.5GB of data through deleting songs, videos, and photos the problem still persists.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? Or does anyone have any ways that I could help prevent my phone from freezing?

Thanks.

2. enoskov macrumors newbie

Same thing. Do you think it's a gentle reminder from Apple that you have to work overtime and buy their iPhone 5? I can't explain it otherwise. I haven't had a phone that was as slow as iPhone 4S with iOS 6. I think that my first Blackberry that was actually blue (Blueberry) from 10 years ago is faster now then my nearly new, $600 iPhone.