Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deceptichop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
I just received one of the GREATEST messages EVER on my phone!!!!!!!!

1- How can I forward it to my buddy?

2- Can I somehow save it onto my MBP's HD as an .mp3 or something?

Thanks guys!

deceptichop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
Thank you for both of your replys!

****, I really didnt want to have to jailbreak!!!

What about this next gen Iphone. Will I be able to save phone messages onto my Mac?

deceptichop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
ok, Jailbreak it is! And im tired of no video!! So tommarrow I will "take the plunge" :)

and if ya'll can take a look at my next and final question regarding my Iphone's phone message thing. Im starting a new thread.

Thanks for ya'll's 411 :)

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
Once you jailbreak, you'll never go stock :D

I bed to differ!
you will go back to stock once you experiance the major lag, but then again you wil miss jail breaking just b/c its more useful, i say wait and see if 3.0 comes out then decide if you should jail break or not.:D

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
I figured it out from his other thread. He is talking about his voicemail greeting. Sorry, but the voicemail greetings are stored on at&t's server, not on the actual iPhone.

Oh, okay. In that case, he can use the second method in my link.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Theres ways around that also.
Not everyone that Jailbreaks has the lag. Just dont install winterboard.
Theres tons of usefull stuff you can do with a jailbroken iphone that Apple is restricting.

I bed to differ!
you will go back to stock once you experiance the major lag, but then again you wil miss jail breaking just b/c its more useful, i say wait and see if 3.0 comes out then decide if you should jail break or not.:D

alphatectz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2008
New York, NY
Theres ways around that also.
Not everyone that Jailbreaks has the lag. Just dont install winterboard.
Theres tons of usefull stuff you can do with a jailbroken iphone that Apple is restricting.

I never used winterboard, I did use status
notifier, sbssettings & backgrounder, I k ow those apps cause lag. But there so usful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.