Iphone Game Website

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by tavoss, Aug 24, 2008.

1. tavoss macrumors member

I was wondering if there was dedicated game website or any website that has game info for the Iphone, i know i saw one a few weeks back but i cant remember what it was called and cant find it no matter what I google...

Anyone know anything? Basically i just wanna see reviews, previews and info about upcoming games!

2. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

look at the text ad above you^ hehe :D its arn's site.

3. tavoss thread starter macrumors member

Wow.... So its true... I really AM that stupid. Just take me out and shoot me now lol...

are there any others?

4. SlapMonkey macrumors regular

There are TONS of them now. Someone here had made a list but for some reason it got pulled off the forums, but arn's Toucharcade is one of the better ones and I've also been going to GamesAreEvil.com which has an iPhone section (under Portable Evil.) Just Google iPhone game reviews or something and you'll get to them (amazing how people still don't Google for these kind of questions!)

5. tavoss thread starter macrumors member

I did google, but most of what I found was just the jailbreak games

6. Greencardman macrumors 6502

There is a list of sites reviewing iPhone apps in the App Store Forum. And hopefully not tooting my own horn too much, there's one here (but for a different reason than you need, it seems). Scroll down for game specific sites.