MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

chr1s60

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2007
California
How many things have been supposedly uncovered?? I see something new about every week saying there is a hidden thing for widgets, games, ringtones, whatever and am yet to see any of them on the iPhone. I think people should just give it a rest. Finding all these hidden strings means nothing unless Apple actually does something to unlock them. Just wait and see what Apple does instead of constantly speculating on every minor detail found.

RustyM

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2004
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C25 Safari/419.3)

chr1s60 said:
How many things have been supposedly uncovered?? I see something new about every week saying there is a hidden thing for widgets, games, ringtones, whatever and am yet to see any of them on the iPhone. I think people should just give it a rest. Finding all these hidden strings means nothing unless Apple actually does something to unlock them. Just wait and see what Apple does instead of constantly speculating on every minor detail found.
Minor speculation is why i love macrumors

fastbite

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2007
London
Of course iPhone games are in the works. Games and all the rest. The iPhone is not a phone or an ipod or anything else, the iPhone is a computer at the end of the day, so we'll get the lot, including the two smoking barrels.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.