iphone has the greatest games

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brinycbri, Dec 11, 2007.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

It's been several months since the iphone out and it has the best games, does anyone know if they will update the iphone so it has less of these great games, because i hope they do I understand when apple said this is years ahead in innovation, they didn't mean decades. Apparently a couple years, all phones dont have camera recording capabiltiies too...a pioneer they are

2. chadrob30 macrumors 6502

chadrob30

3. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

4. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816

EvryDayImShufln

I dont know what he's talking about but I'm loving pokemon emerald on my iPhone. Its good ****

5. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

so valid complaints (albeit sarcastic) is a troll...wow, defensive much?

bush: there is weapons of mass destruction
    other: where is the proof?
    bush: i smell troll...trolllz....haha

6. JPyre macrumors 6502

I think alot of people couldnt understand what you were trying to say valid/sarchastic or not... you second post is much more legible.

I agree with you on the video recording but the rest of what youre saying doesnt hold water. There are at least a hundred apps out for the iphone including AIM, MMS messaging, ProTools remote, and a lot of good games (including the 500+ library of NES games)

Not sure whats really bothering you....

7. MyJelleo macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

I thought his post was funny. I figured that it was a sarcastic piece from the start. A lot of you guys need to clean that sand out of your vaj-js.

And I'm also sure he's referring to official titles that won't get wiped out with every phone update.

8. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Its a phone. If you want games go buy a Playstation. If you want a camera go buy a camera. If you want locking back up in the rubber room let me know. :rolleyes:

9. MyJelleo macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

Get with the times, sir. Mobile phones, especially the iPhone, have advertised themselves to be more than just phones. The iphone is capable of having games on it, and with its unique touch screen, games would be interesting if they took full advantage of the phone's abilities.

10. alywa macrumors 6502

Well, that's a bit off topic, but anyway.

I'm sure there will be games coming once an SDK is released. Games will be one of the biggest, if not THE biggest item developers will be working on.

Patience. The iPhone does exactly what it was advertised to do when it was released 5+ months ago. The games will come.

11. MyJelleo macrumors 6502

I'm still waiting for MMS, mass deleting, copy and paste, multiple SMS, and the kitchen sink. And it better be a damn fine kitchen sink.