iPhone Head Strap / Watch iPhone hands-free

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bitteorca, May 9, 2015.

1. bitteorca macrumors newbie

Bit of a strange question... but I have always thought it would be good to have a head-strap which allowed me to just watch things on my iPhone 6 plus (seeing as it has such a nice & big screen; is better than my old Sony TV; and apps like BBC iplayer, netflix, skygo, etc. means that everything I want to watch is there already (I currently chromecast to old TV).

I've been searching but can't find anything. The closest I can find is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzgJtgh0DJs (funny video, and pretty ridiculous product IMO) but actually, the concept of having an iphone hanging near your face to watch things on interests me.

Anyone know of anything like this on the market?

Thanks

2. bitteorca thread starter macrumors newbie

I actually saw this whilst trying to find something, and is exactly what I'm talking about. Although obviously this guy has just custom 3D printed one off for himself.

Mustn't be enough market demand I guess for producing one of these commercially that I can just purchase? I must be one of the few nuts that wants to sit with an iphone in-front of my face (would be good if adjustable distance) with free hands. I just always thought when I put my iPhone Plus up in-front of my eyes and compare it to the TV, it would be a good idea to have one of these head-strap contraptions for reasons in original post! :)

3. W.Mol macrumors newbie

Hi Bitteorca,

Have you managed to find a headstrap / mount for your iPhone 6 Plus?

I am looking for the same thing, but haven’t had much success jet.

Please let me know if you found any thing.

Thanks