Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bravens52

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2009
sup guys,

last night i was trying to stick my earphones in the iphone and it would not insert and later that night i tried again in my car so i could listen to music through my stereo and it would not work. Is there a way i can fix this manually without getting a new one from at&t. My iphone is also jailbroken also. I doubt that has anything to do with the problem because its a hardware issue?

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
It will not insert?? You could blow it out with compressed air. Just be sure you don't trip the water sensor. Examine it with an eye loupe (magnifying glass) and you should be able to see the problem. :)

bigchief

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2009
sup guys,

last night i was trying to stick my earphones in the iphone and it would not insert and later that night i tried again in my car so i could listen to music through my stereo and it would not work. Is there a way i can fix this manually without getting a new one from at&t. My iphone is also jailbroken also. I doubt that has anything to do with the problem because its a hardware issue?

The first time I tried to insert mine it was very hard to push in but after that no problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.