iPhone Headphone Question - maybe stupid...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coachingguy, Dec 26, 2009.

1. coachingguy macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

Okay, here's the deal, I've tried both of the Apple mic'd headphones. I've bought other in ear mic'd headphones and I've gone through about 5 sets of BT headsets with my iPhone.

My ear canals are small, and the in-ear ones are fatiguing or just plain painful to wear for any length of time. I've not had good connection luck with the BT sets.

So... could I buy either of the following: 1)One of those wired over the ear office headsets with mic for the iPhone or 2)A pair of the over the ear gaming w/ mic headset to use with the iphone?

Would either of these ideas work? If you have another suggestion, don't be shy.

Ultimately, I'm looking for an over the ear, wired w/mic headset that I can use to make and receive calls on my iPhone in the car or office that will be comfortable and sound good for long periods of time.

Happy Holidays and thanks again,

Coachingguy

2. eplchamps0305 macrumors member

With the stock ones I put some cushion on them to ease the pain. I have a motorola bluetooth stereo headphones that works great with no discomfort.

3. FreakyToaster macrumors newbie

Well, The Scosche IDR350md's are a regular, not over the head, headset that has a mic and also a series of buttons on the cord for changing songs/volume etc. I know you said you found this kind of head set painful but this particular model comes with several different inserts for the ear piece. So you can use the ones that feel best.
    Just an idea.
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/TW783VC/A#overview