iPhone headphones help... Big problem kinda

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by misterine, Jul 26, 2009.

1. misterine macrumors member

Ok it's been around 3 week since my my iPhone ear buds one side popped.. So I decided to call apple and I'm getting a replacement. So I've been using my
    Wesc harp headphones and one side just broke. So today I took the broken one side iPhone headphones because it has a remote on it.. So it was still broken untill I got back on the train.. So now I have working headphones again but I jut reports to apple that it broke and I'm getting. New pair shipped to me and I can't send back working headphones.. Help or suggestions?? Sorry for th novel

2. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Uh... just put your old headphones in the box that they ship you, and take the new ones. It's not a big deal.

3. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ Yup, just as the above poster mentions, ship your broken headset back in the box/shipper and peel the sticker off the shipping label and there should be a new shipping label underneath.....:cool::cool::cool:

4. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

Yeah, they won't care. All they'll do with the old set you return is throw them in the trash -- they're too cheap to bother testing and/or refurbishing.

Plus, most headphone issues are intermittent, so you can never tell if they work 100% or not with a quick test.