iPhone Health App "Show All Data"

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by dndandrea, Apr 30, 2015.

1. dndandrea macrumors 6502

Did Apple quit supporting the Health app or do they plan to fix it in the future? It came out over 6 months ago and has been in development for at least a year. Is there a way around this or is it not supposed to work? I cannot access the "Show all data" for anything such as my recorded steps. It just sits there with a loading icon.

2. gewawd macrumors member

gewawd

Works fine for me. Have you attempted a clean install then restore?

Attached Files:

3. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

Show all data for recorded steps works for me but it's not very useful.

4. nicho, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015

nicho macrumors 68000

I have the same problem as OP. I just tried reinstalling ios 8.3 and then restoring from my backup, and the problem persists. i go on show all data and wait... and wait... and wait... and nothing.

how long have you been on ios 8/what device are you using and since when?

I got my iphone 6 in october. I think this is a problem caused by an older version of ios8 - mine steps page never looked like yours, with 40 or even 60 steps, back when i could see it; only collections of 1, 2 or maybe 3. i think this, and my inability to view all data, is linked. the problem persists into 8.3. I wish apple could come up with a fix and re-enable our access.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem, short of wiping out all of my step and walking/running data since last year?

[edit: decided to restart my phone. all is now well. a restore was not enough but a reboot finished the job]

5. Acevesx macrumors regular