iphone heavy radiation? is it true?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by charlestrippy, Jan 14, 2008.

1. charlestrippy macrumors 6502

charlestrippy

So, I got an iPhone a week or so - and I really do like it - it's nice having a pda, phone and music player in one. However, I've noticed that it likes to disrupt my speakers more than my other cell phones (you know, the fun buzz noise you get when it's near speakers)... does this mean it gives off more radiation than a "typical" cell phone?

I don't know, just curious what you guys think, if you have your own opinion or if you read some things? Hit me back! :confused:

Thanks,
    Charles Trippy

2. Hmac macrumors 68020

3. CJRhoades macrumors 6502

If the iPhone was emitting any amount of radiation that could do any amount of harm to anyone, it would not pass FCC tests and it would not be on the market.

4. charlestrippy thread starter macrumors 6502

charlestrippy

ahh, interesting article. thanks!

yeah, i was just curious - i know whether or not the iphone is "bad" - its not like you would get away from the "danger" since well, radiation pretty much blanket's this planet from all the other fun stuff.

5. CJRhoades macrumors 6502

I hate it. It happens to me when I use my wireless GSM aircard on my PowerBook G4. The stupid PC card slot is right next to the speaker and it makes lots of noise even when the volume is turned all the way down. I thing there should be a way to remove power from them without opening up the case and pulling the plug.