iPhone iCloud Photos Library

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by jaynecobb, May 21, 2015.

1. jaynecobb macrumors member

Hi there

My iCloud Photos Library seems to be working fine as it syncs between my 2 macs.

However it doesn't seem to be working with my iPhone. It was working fine for about a month but just in the last week it seems to have stopped. I haven't changed any settings.

I'm not even sure what "info" I can give anyone to help me out. I haven't changed anything, it just stopped working. Any thoughts on how to fix it? If I can answer any questions to provide further insight I'd be happy to.

(I did try powering it down and powering it back up again)

Thanks

2. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

You mean not syncing?

Kinda new to this, but I would check your preferences for Photo library on your macs and then sign out of iCloud wherever you are signed in and then sign back in.

3. niji macrumors 6502a

niji

hi

sometime iPhoto syncing is delayed.

you might want to try this to get it re-started: on yr iOS device, connect to WI-FI. open your Photos app on your iOS device. go to one of the services within Photos that would/should be syncing such as Shared Albums. Open a shared album.
    On yr mac, open Photos and put into that shared album any photo from somewhere so that it should be shared.
    depending on how badly your syncing is backed up with other photos in the queue and how fast your internet connection is, it may take from 4 or 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes for the delayed sync photos to start coming in.